Swell.js - Headless ecommerce storefront SDK
- Fetch products, categories, store settings, nav menus, and custom content
- Create, recover, and update shopping carts
- Build custom checkout and subscription flows
- Authenticate customers and allow them to edit account details, orders, and subscriptions
- Resolve linked content to dynamically generate page URLs
- Format prices in the store's currency
This SDK implements a subset of operations available in Swell's Backend API and is authorized with a public key + session token, making it safe to use in any context. You should only use the Backend API server-side, and keep your secret keys stored as environment variables.
Swell is a customizable, API-first platform for powering modern B2C/B2B shopping experiences and marketplaces. Build and connect anything using your favorite technologies, and provide admins with an easy to use dashboard.