API creation made simple, secure, and fast.
The most advanced open-source headless CMS to build powerful APIs with no effort.
Strapi is a free and open-source headless CMS that delivers your content wherever you need it.
- Keep control over your data. With Strapi, you know where your data is stored, and you keep full control at all times.
- Self-hosted. You can host and scale Strapi projects the way you want. You can choose any hosting platform you want: AWS, Netlify, Heroku, a VPS, or a dedicated server. You can scale as you grow, 100% independently.
- Database agnostic. You can choose the database you prefer. Strapi works with SQL databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, and SQLite.
- Customizable. You can quickly build your logic by fully customizing APIs, routes, or plugins to fit your needs perfectly.
Documentation Contribution Requirements
The following are required if you are submitting pull requests to the documentation repository. For more information on how to contribute please see our contribution guide
- NodeJS >=14.19.1 <=18.x.x
- NPM >= 6.x
- Yarn >= 1.22.x
For general help using Strapi, please refer to the official Strapi documentation. For additional help, you can use one of these channels to ask a question:
- Slack (For live discussion with the Community and Strapi team)
- Primary GitHub (Bug reports, Contributions)
- Community Forum (Questions and Discussions)
- Academy (Learn the fundamentals of Strapi)
- ProductBoard (Roadmap, Feature requests)
- Twitter (Get the news fast)
- YouTube Channel (Learn from Video Tutorials)
See the LICENSE file for licensing information.