Presentation slides for developers
Made possible by my Sponsor Program
📝Markdown-based - use your favorite editors and workflow 🧑💻Developer Friendly - built-in syntax highlighting, live coding, etc. 🎨Themable - theme can be shared and used with npm packages. 🌈Stylish - on-demand utilities via Windi CSS or UnoCSS. 🤹Interactive - embedding Vue components seamlessly. 🎙Presenter Mode - use another window, or even your phone to control your slides. 🧮LaTeX - built-in LaTeX math equations support. 📰Diagrams - creates diagrams with textual descriptions 🌟Icons - access to icons from any iconset directly. 💻Editors - integrated editor, or extension for VS Code 🎥Recording - built-in recording and camera view. 📤Portable - export into PDF, PNGs, or even a hostable SPA. ⚡️Fast - instant reloading powered by Vite. 🛠Hackable - using Vite plugins, Vue components, or any npm packages.
Try it Online
Init Project Locally
Install Node.js >=14 and run the following command:
npm init slidev
- Vite - An extremely fast frontend tooling
- Vue 3 powered Markdown - Focus on the content while having the power of HTML and Vue components whenever needed
- Windi CSS / UnoCSS - On-demand utility-first CSS framework, style your slides at ease
- Prism, Shiki, Monaco Editor - First-class code snippets support with live coding capability
- RecordRTC - Built-in recording and camera view
- VueUse family -
- Iconify - Iconsets collection.
- Drauu - Drawing and annotations support
- KaTeX - LaTeX math rendering.
- Mermaid - Textual Diagrams.
This project is made possible by all the sponsors supporting my work:
MIT License © 2021 Anthony Fu