Full page screenshots for Chrome in Selenium WebDriver
Simply require the gem. Whenever you take a screenshot, chromedriver-screenshot will snip the page into separate sections, take screenshots of each individual section, and then stitch them together to create a screenshot of the page in its entirety.
You can switch to the old screenshot behavior by changing the
ChromedriverScreenshot.take_full_screenshots = false
- Screenshots on Retina displays quadruple in size. As a result, screenshots are cropped incorrectly.
- Better inheritance/monkeypatching
- Find a solution to screenshots on Retina
- Refactor singleton platforms class
- Refactor ChunkyPNG method
- Add e2e tests
- Finish unit tests