This repository contains sample code for Unfolded APIs, including
Unfolded Map SDK
The Unfolded Map SDK lets you embed and control Unfolded maps from:
The Map SDK makes it easy to:
- Do exploratory geospatial analytics and data science in Jupyter Notebooks.
- Build web pages that embed published Unfolded Studio maps.
- Create bespoke styling and interactions for Unfolded Studio maps.
- Integrate Unfolded maps into your organization's workflows.
In the /map-sdk directory you can find examples on how to use our Unfolded's Map SDK with Angular, React, Vue.js, and Svelte frameworks. All of the examples are based on the respective framework's starter projects with the added Unfolded's Map SDK integration.
Some of the following features are included in the examples:
- Create and include the Unfolded Studio map in your project
- Get the information about the available map layers
- Set the layer visibility (show/hide)
- Set the map's view state - position the view on a certain location with the provided zoom level
Note: For additional Map SDK features please visit our official documentation page.