An instantly ready, full-featured online IDE for web development on any device with a browser. Enabling you to start new projects quickly and prototype rapidly. With CodeSandbox, you can create web apps, experiment with code, test ideas, and share creations easily.
Other CodeSandbox repositories
CodeSandbox consists of several separate servers, some of which are open sourced.
- Client: the web application
- Server: the Phoenix API server
- Nginx: Nginx config files
- Git Extractor: responsible for extracting the source from a GitHub repository
- CLI: the CLI to upload a CodeSandbox project from your command line
You can find our documentation on our website
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
Thanks to Chromatic for providing the visual testing platform that helps us catch unexpected changes.