YakovlevCoded Github contribution chart
YakovlevCoded Github Stats
YakovlevCoded Most Used Languages

Activity

28 Sep 2022

YakovlevCoded

Update README.md

Pushed On 28 Sep 2022 at 01:03:52

YakovlevCoded

Update README.md

Pushed On 28 Sep 2022 at 01:03:19

YakovlevCoded

Update README.md

Pushed On 28 Sep 2022 at 01:00:55

YakovlevCoded

Update README.md

Pushed On 28 Sep 2022 at 12:59:36

YakovlevCoded

Update README.md

Pushed On 28 Sep 2022 at 12:59:06

YakovlevCoded

Update README.md

Pushed On 28 Sep 2022 at 12:58:33

YakovlevCoded

Update README.md

Pushed On 28 Sep 2022 at 12:50:41
Create Branch

YakovlevCoded

Description not entered by the user.

On 28 Sep 2022 at 12:46:50
Create Branch

YakovlevCoded

Description not entered by the user.

On 28 Sep 2022 at 12:46:50

YakovlevCoded

started

Started On 20 Sep 2022 at 10:43:55

YakovlevCoded

started

Started On 01 Sep 2022 at 05:12:53

YakovlevCoded

started

Started On 29 Aug 2022 at 02:35:17

YakovlevCoded

Create README.md

Pushed On 27 Jul 2022 at 12:32:29

YakovlevCoded

add frontend folder

Pushed On 27 Jul 2022 at 12:26:44
Create Branch

YakovlevCoded

Description not entered by the user.

On 27 Jul 2022 at 12:21:13

YakovlevCoded

Description not entered by the user.

On 27 Jul 2022 at 12:20:58

YakovlevCoded

started

Started On 19 Jul 2022 at 10:53:32

YakovlevCoded

`RNCAndroidDropdownPicker was not found in the UIManager`

I'm getting an error on both iOS and android (requireNativeComponent: "RNCPicker" was not found in the UIManager and RNCAndroidDropdownPicker was not found in the UIManager, respectively) when I try to use a component from a private component library that wraps this picker.

The component library has @react-native-picker/picker (2.4.1) installed as a dependency, and loads the picker just fine when running tests or inside of Storybook. This leads me to believe that this picker loads some native code (i.e. via autolinking), which somehow isn't being properly loaded when I pull in this picker through the 3rd party component library.

Forked On 12 Jul 2022 at 02:53:29

YakovlevCoded

@Twinbird24 Hi!

I solved this problem only by creating a new expo application via the expo cli. Then I added the Picker package and everything worked. After that, I moved the updated package.json parts in the main application. So in my package.json updated expo to version 45 and the rest of the dependencies that were needed for this.

Here is my package.json

"dependencies": {
    "@react-native-async-storage/async-storage": "~1.17.3",
    "@react-native-community/datetimepicker": "6.1.2",
    "@react-native-picker/picker": "2.4.0",
    "expo": "~45.0.0",
    "expo-blur": "~11.1.0",
    "expo-linear-gradient": "~11.3.0",
    "expo-splash-screen": "~0.15.1",
    "expo-status-bar": "~1.3.0",
    "expo-updates": "~0.13.3",
    "react": "17.0.2",
    "react-dom": "17.0.2",
    "react-native": "0.68.2",
    "react-native-linear-gradient": "^2.5.6",
    "react-native-svg": "12.3.0",
    "react-native-web": "0.17.7",
    "victory-native": "^36.2.1"
  } 

Commented On 12 Jul 2022 at 02:53:29